Motogadget m-Flash Relay
This is the smallest load-independent flasher relay we've encountered yet. The m-Flash digital flasher relay is perfect for replacing conventional flasher relays when switching to LED turn signals.
This tiny relay is necessary to avoid incorrect installation of LED turn signals, ensuring your LED turn signals aren't blinking like disco lights.
- Very small and light
- Perfect for custom applications
- Can be routed in the handle bar, frame tubing or in the cable harness
- Virtually independent of load (min. 1 Watt)
- Functions completely with digital semiconductor technology via microprocessor. No mechanism, no coils, no contacts.
- Constant and correct flashing rate suitable for almost all LED blinkers, all micro-blinkers, turn signals Halogen, 10 Watt, or 21 Watt indicators
- Works well with 4 signal lights or 2 handlebar blinkers
- Immediate, lossless, brighter glow of the blinker
- Simple connection via two cables only
- Completely sealed, Waterproof and vibration resistant
- Short-circuit proof, automatic overload protection
- No heat during operation
- Operating voltage 5V to 18V
- Housing L x W x H: 18 mm x 13 mm x 9.5 mm
- Wire length: about 2 x 50 mm
- Weight: about 4 g