What are my shipping options when ordering on RevivalCycles.com?
RevivalCycles.com offers the following shipping options. These options may vary by item:
- "Free Shipping" is usually the default option at checkout. Free Shipping is only available in the lower 48 United States. RevivalCycles.com does reserve the right to choose the shipping method/carrier for standard shipping. Your items will generally arrive within 3-5 days after they have been packaged and picked up by the delivery carrier. Availability and supply chain constraints from our suppliers may affect this timeframe.
- Spend $50 or more in the United States to receive FREE standard shipping.
- Your order may ship in multiple packages so that we can deliver it faster / safer.
- Free shipping offer only applies to US addresses. Oversized items such as Helmets, Handlebars, Full Bikes/Motorcycles* are excluded.
- Depending upon the urgency of your order, you may want to select one of our expedited shipping options at checkout. Please be aware that if you are within a one-day shipping point from Revival HQ in Austin, Texas, and choose a two-day shipping method, your package will take the full two days.
- Business days do not include weekend days (i.e., Saturday and Sunday).
- If you have an oversized shipment, it may take additional business days to deliver (ex: Electric Motorbike)
- While most in-stock items ship within 1-2 days of placing your order, some suppliers, non-stock items, or shipping locations may require additional processing time. We will be sure to update you with any tracking/delivery info, issues, or extended backorders as soon as we have the information.
- If you are unsure of your order or would like to confirm stock levels, please feel free to call a Revival Cycles associate at (512) 291-3377.
Lost Package - Route Shipping Insurance:
So you made an online purchase, and you thought everything would arrive as expected. Sadly, packages get lost, items get damaged, and porch pirates are out there... Revival recommends protecting your purchase with Route Shipping Insurance.
- Typically around 1% of your purchase price.
- If your package is lost, simply file a claim, and Route will get a new order with the same items on the way. No more dealing with slow shipping carrier customer support.
- Learn more on Route's site.
Where can I ship my RevivalCycles.com order?
Revival Cycles can ship your items anywhere in the world, but the shipping rates, methods, and carriers will vary. Add the items you want to the cart and enter your ZIP / Postal code at checkout to calculate your shipping rate.
In Austin, Texas, or the surrounding area?
- Choose "Local Pickup" at checkout, and you can swing by our Retail Store or Workshop to grab your order. We will let you know when the order is ready to be picked up.
Are you located outside of the United States?
- For international shipments, the buyer is responsible for any applicable import taxes and customs fees.
Can I ship my RevivalCycles.com order to multiple addresses?
Please create a separate order for each shipping address to ship your items to more than one address.
What delivery options are offered for oversized items?
Larger orders may ship palletized via freight truck. The freight line will contact you the day before delivery to arrange your appointment.
If you do not have a forklift at your delivery address, you will need to add the optional Lift-Gate service. This means that your item will ship on a truck with a gate that can lower to the ground. Lift Gate service is generally an additional small fee from the freight carrier.
Please be sure to inspect your shipment before signing for it. If the shipment is damaged and signed for by the end-user, Revival Cycles and the shipping carrier can not accept liability for the shipment.