What shipping options do I have?
Revival Cycles strives to offer the most competitive carriers and shipping rates for you to choose from. Select the best option at checkout when completing a purchase. For more information on our shipping policy, click here.
Will there be sales tax charged on my order?
Currently, Revival Cycles is only charging sales tax in the state of Texas.
If you are a business or would like to submit a tax-exempt certificate, please reach out to us at email@example.com, and we would be happy to help.
What is your return policy?
Revival Cycles accepts returns up to 30 days after the customer's receipt of the order. To view the requirements needed to initiate a return, click here.
I am trying to place an order, but there is a "Payment Processing Error." How should I proceed?
If you are faced with an error when on the payment screen at checkout, your bank may just be blocking the charge for several reasons. The fix is simple and requires a call to your card issuer to approve the payment.
- Large Order - Bank may think it is a fraudulent charge.
- Billing Address - Is your billing address different from your shipping? Have you moved to a new address?
- Insufficient Funds - If this error appears, Revival cannot process the charge until the appropriate funds are deposited.
Has my order shipped yet?
As soon as your order ships, you will receive an email containing tracking information. Please note that these emails could filter into your spam/promotions folder.
Feel free to chat or email us if you are looking for updates on your order.
Can I cancel my order?
Most orders are processed and set to be shipped the same day. If you need to request an order cancellation, please email or chat with us.
An order can not be canceled after it has shipped.
Am I able to exchange an item?
To view our exchange policy, click here.
If an item is not listed on RevivalCycles.com, are you able to get it for me?
Sure thing! Let us know what you are looking for, and we would be happy to assist.
Which payment methods does Revival Cycles accept?
Revival accepts the following payment methods:
- American Express
- Klarna Pay in 4
- Klarna Financing
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Amazon Pay
- PayPal Credit
Am I able to finance my order through Revival Cycles?
Revival Cycles has partnered with Klarna to offer two different financing products.
- Klarna's "Pay in 4" Installments will allow you to split an order into 4 payments over 4 months. These orders must be between $35 and $1,000.
- Klarna's standard option will allow you to finance an order between 6 and 36 months. This option is eligible for 0% APR, but it may be interest-bearing. Approval and interest rate are subject to a soft-pull credit check. These orders must be between $50 and $10,000.