Revival Cycles Gift Card
Don’t know if that friend or special someone in your life needs a 20-degree or 90-degree banjo to button up the brakes on their latest garage project? No need to fret, Revival Cycles offers electronic Gift Cards that come in varying denominations to use for ordering gear and components on our website. Gift giving for the MotoNerds in your life just got easier.
Each purchase at Revival Cycles comes backed with our stellar technical expertise and commitment to providing the very best to our clients. So, even if you may not know what an m-Unit does or how to install it, a Gift Card is good towards anything on our site and comes backed with the support from us to help see a project to completion.
Just select the amount desired and we’ll email you a printable PDF with a unique code linked to the balance that you can print and fold for a gift to present in person or easily forward to your intended recipient via email.
Gift Cards are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash, unless required by law. Gift cards will usually process immediately, but can take up to 24 hours to process in some circumstances.
Gift cards can be redeemed in the Billing & Payment stage of checkout.
- Input the gift card code by clicking Have a gift card? Click here to enter it.
- Once the gift card code is entered, click Apply.
- Complete the checkout by taking one of the following actions:
- If the balance available on the gift card is greater than or equal to the order total, simply click Place my order.
- If the balance available on the gift card is less than the order total, a prompt to choose an additional payment method to cover the difference will appear. Once completed, simply click Place my order.