Micro-Stainless DIY Brake Line À la carte
All the same parts from the DIY Brake Line Kits available one at a time. These are the same reusable fittings and lines, mix and match, get replacement parts, or use up the left over line from the last install.
- Better feel. Fluid pressure transfers faster
- Smaller bend radius. Makes it easier to route in tight spaces
- Easier to bleed. Fluid velocity is higher in the line and makes it easier to remove bubbles
- Re-Usable fittings. Build em for this bike, rebuild them for the next project
- Economical. These are less expensive than any other solution (DIY or prefab) we've found
- Easy to build. No special tools, just cut and thread on the ends
- No compression parts. No need to replace ferules when re-using fittings
- Honestly can't think of any, sorry...
Hose Details / Specs:
- AN -2
- Smooth bore PFTE liner
- Stainless steel overbraid
- Black or Clear PVC outer cover
- Tested to 10,000 Psi
- Tested to 300 Degrees
- Compatible with all types of brake fluid
Banjo Fitting Choices:
- 20 degree
- 90 degree
What is in the Kits:
- One line: 2 Fittings and 3 ft of hose
- Two lines: 4 Fittings and 6 feet of hose
- Three lines: 6 Fittings and 8 feet of hose
- Four lines: 8 Fittings and 12 feet of hose
The bottom line: these are simple, safe, effective, economical, easy to build, look great, and perform better than anything else.
1. Cut hose to correct length using cable cutters, side cutter or a similar tool that will make a clean, straight cut.
Please fee free to call us at 512-291-3377 with any questions about assembly