Bell MX-9 Adventure Mips
The Bell MX-9 Adventure integrated with MIPS offers a combination of dirt and street styling in a comfortable, go anywhere helmet. This dual sport of the helmet world features Bell’s Multi-directional Impact Protection System or MIPS. MIPS is designed to minimize the impact to your brain by deflecting the momentum of your fall from the contact surface.
The removable peak visor is features a simplistic finger-tighten system that makes it simple for all adjustments or complete removal. Underneath the visor, you’ll find Bell’s trademarked 5 vent Velocity Flow Ventilation system along with a chin vent that guides air throughout the helmet.
The MX-9 is designed to work with any type of goggle, even with the visor closed, and you can find a variety of different colored shields or a Transitions Photochromic option that changes with the sunlight.
The Bell MX-9 Adventure integrated with MIPS is an everyday, every situation helmet that offers advanced crash protection with adventure styling.
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) for improved energy displacement in certain kinds of impacts
- Velocity Flow Ventilation System
- Removable shield with anti-fog, anti-scratch, and UV protection
- Three sizes of lightweight injected polymer composite shells that keep larger sizes large enough
- Padded chin strap with strap keeper and EPS-lined chin bar
- Moisture wicking liner and cheek pads
- DOT and ECE certified
- Five year warranty
WEIGHT:1450 Grams or 3.2 pounds