MUST HAVE WEBSITE OR PORTFOLIO FOR CONSIDERATION
Do you have professional experience in the following areas? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
The position will work alongside our Head of Media, Ecomm Manager, and Chief Creative Officer working on short-form videos and medium and long-form programming. We document all areas of the Revival Cycles business, from bike building and restoration, leather goods production, retail and merchandise, brand collaborations, and Revival events such as the Handbuilt Show and the Twist Off. We present Tech Talks which educate the audience in the various aspects of bike building. The successful applicant will be responsible for full edits.
Applicants should have a minimum of three years experience as an editor, a high level of proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, and have a showreel to demonstrate their skills.
Although a passion or knowledge for motorcycles is not essential, it would be an advantage for applicants. A broader interest in automotive mechanics and design would be helpful.
Applicants must be self-motivated and willing to work long hours, understanding that the roles are project result-based. Revival Cycles is a small, hardworking team, constantly working under pressure to deliver on deadlines. The successful applicants will need to be flexible in their work practice, as the workshop and the design team lead our work in the Media Department. A sense of humor and a desire to work within a small, passionate team is essential.
- Lead Editor on all videos created by Revival Oversee file exporting, naming, and delivery operations.
- Assisting with Audio during video productions.
- Assisting Head of Media in preparing budgets and managing expenses.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized studio.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, especially After Effects, Lightroom, Photoshop, & Motion Graphics, a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and actively collaborate in an interdisciplinary, fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work both cooperatively and autonomously.
- Strong understanding of the technical aspects of videography, including color, field, and studio lighting.
- Experience recording and editing Audio is a plus.
- Positive, approachable, and communicative individual.
- Proactive, efficient, and goal-oriented worker.
Job Type: Full-time
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org