MUST HAVE WEB OR PRINT PORTFOLIO FOR CONSIDERATION
The staff photographer will play an integral part of the media team, chronicling daily happenings around the shop and retail store, managing all things photo, and telling our story through the lens of their camera. Our ideal staff photographer is a proactive individual with a refined eye. Knowledge and passion for motorcycles is a must!
Reports to: Media Director
- Perform candid coverage for daily chronicling of the workshop and bike build progress.
- Edit, organize, and backup digital images.
- Oversees file exporting, naming, and delivery operations.
- Studio photography of final bike builds as assigned.
- Photo coverage of special events (Handbuilt Show, The Twist Off, Gearhead Sunday, etc.).
- Studio and lifestyle photography of all products for website and social posting.
- Collaborate with Social Media Coordinator to edit and deliver files requested for social media posting.
- Work with Media Director to plan and coordinate photography shoots.
- Assist Media Director in preparing budgets and managing expenses.
- Maintain photography equipment and perform repairs and acquire replacements as needed.
- Ensure that studio is maintained clean, safe and organized.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, especially Lightroom, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro.
- Studio and Lifestyle photography experience.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and actively collaborate in an interdisciplinary, fast-paced environment. Must be able to work both cooperatively or autonomously.
- Strong understanding of the technical aspects of photography, including color, field, and studio lighting.
- Video and sound experience is a plus.
- Positive, approachable, and communicative.
- Proactive, efficient, and goal oriented.
- Lover of your craft, you’re never found without your camera.
- A Motonerd
Send your resume and links to your portfolio to email@example.com for consideration.