MUST HAVE A WEBSITE OR PORTFOLIO FOR CONSIDERATION
Do you have professional experience in at least several of the following areas? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
- Videography / Editing - a MUST
- Social Media
- Graphic Design
We are now accepting applications for full-time positions in our Media Department. Our ideal Multimedia Specialist is a proactive, all arounder who can produce content in a variety of mediums and specifically excels in taking and editing video. Knowledge and passion for motorcycles is a must!
Reports to: Media Director
- Perform staff photographer duties for Revival Cycles, The Handbuilt Show, and Revival Limited. This includes but not limited to:
- Studio and lifestyle photography of all products for website and social posting.
- Documentary & studio photography of bike builds as assigned.
- Capture and provide content for the Social Media Manager.
- Edit and upload photos to content management software daily.
- Edit, organize, and backup digital images, audio, and video.
- Oversee file exporting, naming, and delivery operations.
- Assisting with audio during video productions.
- Assisting the Media Director in preparing budgets and managing expenses.
- Maintain photography & video equipment and perform repairs and acquire replacements as needed.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized studio.
- Create graphic assets as needed for video, press, and other projects.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, especially Lightroom, Photoshop, & Premiere Pro. Motion Graphics a plus.
- Studio and Lifestyle photography experience.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and actively collaborate in an interdisciplinary, fast-paced environment. Must be able to work both cooperatively and autonomously.
- Strong understanding of the technical aspects of photography & videography, including color, field, and studio lighting.
- Understanding and interest in Social Media Management
- Experience recording and editing Audio.
You are a...
- Positive, approachable, and communicative individual.
- Proactive, efficient, and goal oriented worker.
- Multi-talented artist with the ability to jump between mediums.
This is a full-time position in our Austin, Texas headquarters. Qualified applicants should be prepared to interview in person in Austin, Texas.
Please send resumes and links to portfolio work to email@example.com