Revival Cycles is looking for a Facilities Coordinator to join our team.
Role responsibilities will include:
- General maintenance and servicing of shop tooling and facilities at our workshop and retail locations
- Perform cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping etc.
- Light construction, plumbing, and electrical work
- Pick-up parts and deliver merchandise between local locations and make pickups at supplier locations
- Required travel, often hours outside of the standard 9-5, weekends, etc.
Skills and Abilities required of the role:
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, and detail-oriented
- Be able to work on a team
- Communicate effectively with other team members
- Pass a background check
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
The ideal candidate will have experience in general construction or remodeling work. This position will also work with power tools, require climbing on and use of ladders and scaffolding, and require extended periods of time standing. Physical fitness is a must to be considered for this position.
A PLUS if you have experience moving motorcycles and loading/unloading them for transport.
Interested parties should email their resumes and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org today as we are looking to fill this position immediately.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.