Required Skills (in no order)
- Welding competency and experience - TIG and MIG on stainless steel. Steel and aluminum is essential. Braising, gas welding are valued but not essential.
- Minimum of a basic competency reading and working from shop/CAD drawings - CAD experience is a plus.
- Machine tool proficiency - Basic machine tool experience at a minimum. Mill, Lathe, Grinders, etc.
- Finishing experience - Skill with sanding, grinding and polishing of metals.
Bonus skills and experience (valued but not necessary)
- CAD/CAM experience
- Sheet metal experience - Repair and replacement of body panels, English wheel, power hammer, hand shaping.
- CNC machining experience
Traits and Attributes
- Positive attitude
- Effective communication
- Team player
- Attention to Detail
- Strong self direction
- Fierce work ethic
- Creativity and a keen interest in motorcycles are important but not deal breakers.
Professional references and a strong portfolio of work will go to the head of the line