Customer Service / Shipping & Receiving Assistant
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is a entry-level position in our Austin, Texas headquarters. Qualified applicants should be prepared to interview in person in Austin, Texas.
Must have open availability including weekends.
- Shared handling of inbound communication with customers and potential customers
- Online order drafting and fulfillment
- Inventory management
- Receiving and checking in new inventory
- Shipping customer orders
- Assemble product kits
- General sales and customer service skills a must
- Proficient with Mac and Apple products
- Ability to multi-task
- High level of customer service skill
- Detail oriented
- General knowledge of motorcycles, their basic parts, and a passion to learn more
- Ability to learn and retain details about product offering
Apply with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.