Are you doing what you’re passionate about? Do you love motorcycles and want to be around them all the time? Are you the hardest working person you know? Maybe it’s time for a change.
We’re looking for an extraordinary administrative assistant to assist our management team. This is not a 9-5 phone answering, data entry job. The tasks will be wildly different every day, and you’ll be working in a fast-paced environment.
- Tinker around and teach yourself new programs?
- Pick up new processes easily? Solve complex problems on your own and don’t accept any task’s failure as an option?
- Do you geek out on excel sheets?
- Like filling out forms, paperwork and keeping things filed and organized?
- Do you have hyper attention to detail?
- Can you retain information and remain accountable even when you’re given a task list a mile long?
- Can you keep up with a fast-paced environment, keep your composure and deliver results?
If you answered yes to all the questions above, you might have what it takes. Now, wow us, show us what you got.
This is a full-time position in our Austin, Texas headquarters. Qualified applicants should be prepared to interview in person in Austin, Texas.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.