Maple Slim Fit Selvedge Motorcycle Jeans (lined w/ removable armor)
This product is unavailable
By now most are familiar with the fantastic Selvedge denim riding jeans by Maple, this new evolution of their products has just been released! This is the new snug-fitting Slim Fit model and we love them! The detail work that goes into this new style is even better than the original straight fit. The photos speak for themselves....everything from the well-played wrench pocket cleverly hidden inside the back right pocket, to the finely detailed buttons and rivets, to the double-stitched totally tough nature of these jeans scream quality and attention to detail. You won't find a better fitting, better looking, or better made pair of riding jeans anywhere. Get them while their in stock at Revival as we're pretty sure these will not last long and you won't find them anywhere else. They are flying off the shelves!
To develop this fine product Maple partnered with top London designer, Satish Tailor to conceive a design that had universal appeal to the vintage and modern riders of today. Each pair of the lined Maple jeans includes externally invisible pockets for the included removable CE approved knee and hip armor.
- Shrink to fit 13.5 oz Kurabo Selvedge Denim, wears and fades to a pattern unique to each rider
- Zipper Fly for easy access
- Exposed Selvedge Denim "Wrench pocket" to keep that spanner near and close
- Over 60% coverage of DuPont™ Kevlar® lining, covers high probability abrasion zones
- Forcefield CE approved knee and hip armour is removable and included with every pair
- 36" inseam allows for choice between wearing a turn-up, or can easily be hemmed to a custom length